Join The Team!
The Saginaw Township Police Department is always accepting applications for employment. Applications are reviewed for qualifications and then retained on file for up to one year. Applications are available online, upon request from the Saginaw Township Police Department, or through the Saginaw Township governmental offices.
The personal requirements for all persons to apply and be considered for employment are as follows:
- United States citizen
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Be licensed or able to be licensed through the Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards (M.C.O.L.E.S.)
- Possess at minimum, an Associates Degree or have 60 college credits with passing grades from an accredited college or university
If an applicant receives a conditional offer of employment, he/she will be required to submit to and pass the following:
- A physical examination
- A psychological examination
- A drug screen
- Eye exam and vision test
- Completion of the M.C.O.L.E.S. licensing process
- Complete all requirements and objectives with the Field Training Unit's training program
- Complete all requirements during probationary period
To download a printable copy of the Saginaw Township employment application, click on the following link: Employment Application.