Station 2 is located at 3211 McCarty Road just west of Bay Road (M-84). This station is the Township's fire prevention outreach facility and hosts the fire department Open House and Pancake Breakfast during Fire Prevention Week in early October. Renovations and additions were completed in 2012. The improvements included the addition of a 1200 sq. ft. meeting room, a fourth apparatus bay, and office space for the station officers. Renovations also included the installation of a fire sprinkler system and energy efficient lighting throughout the building.
|Station Two Personnel|