August 2, 2022 - Primary
November 8, 2022 - General
Application for an Absent Voter Ballot
Anyone may now request an Absent Voter Ballot by clicking the link for an Application and mail to:
Saginaw Charter Township Clerk
4980 Shattuck Rd
Saginaw, MI 48603
Permanent Absentee List
The Clerk's office maintains a permanent absent voter list.
Voters on this list will automatically receive an application for every election.
If you would like to be place on this list, please call at 989-791-9830 or email Clerk@saginawtownship.net
Election Results - for any Election Results go to the Saginaw County Clerk's web site and click on Election Information.
- Political signs may only be place with the property owner's permission.
- Political signs are allowed on occupied (improved) parcels only. Therefore, no political signs are permitted on vacant or unoccupied lots.
- Political signs cannot exceed sixteen (16') square feet in size.
- Only one sign per candidate or issue is allowed per occupied lot except that two (2) signs are allowed on a corner lot.
- Political signs shall not be placed closer than ten (10') feet from the edge of public roads for safety purposes.
- Political Sign Guidelines