- Saginaw County Road Commission is responsible for snow clearing and upkeep of the local roads in Saginaw Charter Township. Questions or concerns can be addressed by calling 752-6140 or by visiting their web site at www.scrc-mi.org.
There is a streelight out on my street. Who do I report that to?
- All street lights are maintained by Consumers Energy. Consumers Energy can be contacted at 1-800-477-5050 or by clicking on the outage center link to report on line. Consumers Outage Center
- Yard waste pickup will begin on Monday, April 6th, 2020 and run through Monday, November 30th, 2020. Yard waste includes grass clippings, sod without dirt, twigs (less than 2" diameter), leaves, etc. No root balls or stumps. Yard waste must be in Kraft paper bags or containers (33 gal or less) marked with Yard Waste. Yard Waste stickers are available at the Township Office. Brush and tree trimmings are picked up weekly on regular trash pick up day. Brush is limited to one bundle per week. Bundles may be no larger than 3' x 4' in size. For more information on yard waste or curb side pickup visit the website of The Mid Michigan Waste Authority .
What are the hours of the Township brush site?
- The 2020 Brush Site Hours are as follows:
- Spring Hours: April 4th-May 31st Saturday and Sunday 9am-3pm
- Summer Hours: June 20th & 21st, July 18th & 19th, August 15th & 16th. Saturday and Sunday 9am-3pm.
- Fall Hours: September 5th- November 29th. Saturday and Sunday 9am-3pm.
This site, which is located next to 5790 W. Michigan Ave is for Township Residents only, no commercial haulers, No yard waste, root balls, stumps or branches larger then 6 inches in diameter are accepted.
I have a DIY outdoor project to do. Who do I contact for utility staking?
- Know what's below before you dig! Visit the Miss Dig website to get more information: www.missdig811.org